One Piece Rise and Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO ONE PIECE: RISE & FALL

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Rise & Fall a place to climb to the top, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival!
One Piece Rise & Fall News
New Site Design The site has had an upgrade in appearance please let us know of any glitches or problems you might discover due to the new design in the thread linked below! Linked Thread
Music Box

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on May 15th 2019, 14:04

Black Ball Proving Grounds

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Black Ball Proving Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Ball Proving Grounds

Post by Sweet Dreams March 17th 2018, 00:52

Kaito chuckled feeling the mans hand on his arm as the echoing tapping of his cane filled the air mixing with the other sounds of the town. "Very Well," He says a bit surprised by the assistance he gave that made the smile already on his lips grow slightly. 

Minutes passed as they walked and Kaito let out a puff of smoke with a sigh before he spoke again "I bet you're wondering how I got in this position, aren't you?" He says before letting out a laugh as he knew he had read the mans mind "You aren't the first to wonder, although I don't think its the answer one might think. Noone owes me favors, I am no relative of a higher up, despite what the rumors say I simply worked hard...some might say harder then most but how can one call themselves a Marine if you never put your all into your work?"

Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant March 19th 2018, 11:50

Black Ball Proving Grounds - Page 2 XJCdmUR Black Ball Proving Grounds - Page 2 WAPWg5fBlack Ball Proving Grounds - Page 2 GVtQ45TBlack Ball Proving Grounds - Page 2 J7pHouyBlack Ball Proving Grounds - Page 2 NkfJBvE

As Colton answered for Alexis and Alexis answered for Colton it already seemed this two had a history of which both weren't too happy with. Seff chuckled a little to himself before he responded to what he could do.

"At least you guys can actually do something. I' can't even fight. But I think I've got a resilience."

Seff was a little surprised that these two were such different in ranks despite Colton's devil fruit. He'd have thought Colton would be higher in rank, but then again it did have allot to do with actually accomplishing things and Colton didn't seem like the type to 'do things'.

As Alexis spoke about Colton's guitar he seemed to be unimpressed sighing as she spoke at great length. Speaking about Vaetric who sat on her shoulder Colton wondered why she hadn't put him down yet whilst Seff felt a little uncomfortable watching Vaetric being carried in a fireman's life as if he were a disobedient baby.

"If he's so heavy why don't you put him down and get him to walk himself?" Colton remarked.

Nodding in agreement Seff passed a quick glance towards Vaetric who he had to admit did look a little on the chunky side. Especially towards the bottom. But he would never say anything. Not out loud at least.

Watching as the soldiers made their way up towards the Marine HQ a quick analysis was done over the group.

Seff Mistletoe was a seaman recruit with little to no combative capabilities and dithering confidence that had potential which needed to be unlocked.

Colton Ryker was a power house thanks to his devil fruit with skills that could make him a serious threat given he could be bothered to acknowledge them. There was a reason they called him the lazy dragon.

Alexis Fisher, a competent combatant armed to the teeth for almost any situation that dared come her way. Her only flaw, she had a bit of a mouth on her.

Vaetric Epoch, a former chore boy who hasn't really proved himself good at anything. Maybe he'd make a good punch bag.

With Alexis, Colton, Seff & Vaetric half way to the HQ a sudden large fisherman's net came crashed down towards the group from above with weights attached on the ends to keep it's prey down.

Catching sight of the net coming down Colton quickly begun to increased his core temperature but didn't move. He was more than happy to allow the net to come crashing down over himself. As for Seff he didn't even see the net coming towards them.

But he did take a weight to the head which dragged him to the ground face first. Grunting in pain Seff could feel his head spinning.

Black Ball Proving Grounds - Page 2 W4Zvpq5

As the two made their way onwards to meet Rear Admiral Arken Jones the marine heard a couple of things that Kaito had to say to him and as Kaito spoke about how he didn't know anyone high up or he wasn't owed any favours the marine was shocked.

"Really? But you must've found it incredibly trying! I mean not to sound rude, but you're blind and you just got lost!" the marine was having trouble understanding how Kaito had reached his current rank.

As the HQ came into sight the marine grinned. It appeared that they were nearly there and soon Kaito would get to meet Rear Admiral Arken Jones. He was curious as to what Arken would make of this guy and even wanted to join his crew just to find out just what he was really like.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric March 19th 2018, 14:18

"Bwah, you'll get good eventually, if you don't die, that is." Alexis grinned at Seff, the niceness in her tone and facial expression was confusing as to whether she was being nice, or unpleasant. "I was a recruit too, y'know. Now look, I've got axes. I'm gonna do the same to this arseface too. Who knows how far he can go with a firm hand?" She'd say, pointing to Vaetric with her spare hand, then spreading it and she, quite simply, just spanks him once or twice, electing a yelp from the one over her shoulder.

"S-Stop that! O-Ow![/b]" Vaetric's legs began to flail as he thumped her back. She simply ignored it. "L-Let me go!" He whined again, lookign around, red-faced out of embarrassment. Why was it always him who had to go through these embarrassing situations? Why him?

Alexis blinked, hearing something in the wind. She looked up to notice a net flying down toward them. She quickly grabbed Vaetric, shifting his position so he was sitting on top of her right hand, which sunk into his behind, while the other one aimed. "Nice try! Make yourself useful, lardarse!" She said as she launched Vaetric up into the air toward the net to slow it down as she hurried off to the side to avoid it.

"WAAAGH!" Vaetric squeaked as he made it a good ten or twelve feet before getting caught into the net and barrelling back down to earth. Or more specifically, toward Seff. "L-Look ou-!" He began as he descended down toward Mistletoe. Alexis waited, whistling innocently off to the side, away from the net.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams April 5th 2018, 19:14

"That's why I try as hard as I do, yes its true I can't see but that shouldn't stop me from trying to help people," He says reaching into a pocket and pulling out a candy bar tearing it open with his teeth and began to eat it. "I expect no special treatment but even so I will do my best, protecting people and stopping the bad guys, if I don't give it my all for something like that, what kind of person would I be?" 
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant April 8th 2018, 21:12

Black Ball Proving Grounds - Page 2 XJCdmUR Black Ball Proving Grounds - Page 2 WAPWg5fBlack Ball Proving Grounds - Page 2 GVtQ45TBlack Ball Proving Grounds - Page 2 J7pHouyBlack Ball Proving Grounds - Page 2 NkfJBvE

With the net barrelling down towards them, or most importantly Seff it seemed things were picking up and kicking off for the odd bunch. Colton still remained in place refusing to move as the net which had begun to wrap itself around Vaetric came crashing down. He figured that if the kid was dumb enough to get caught he deserved everything which came his way, but on the other hand if he was seen burning a comrade it wouldn't go down well for him and the kid might hold a grudge.

Sighing Colton drifted apart into pieces allowing his body to reform outside of the designated area opposite to the side Alexis had side stepped towards. She was making herself look good, but she really wasn't helping the young recruit she brought with her and he was looking on the verge of crying. Seff felt a foot crash into his cheek knocking him to the ground.

At this point he noticed the net.

"Ah! Sonova-"

"I better not be responsible for your ass Seff." Colton said catching sight of the two bundled up in the net on the ground. He sounded almost defeated in his voice when another object was seen in his peripherals moving at such speed he almost might not be able to deal with it.

Seff was disappointed he'd been taken down this easily and quickly, but he couldn't blame anyone other than himself. Well Vaetric and Alexis too. But the bottom line was if he was faster he could've gotten out of the way. "Sorry" Seff apologised in response to Colton for his pathetic display of skills.

From what Arken had already sighted from this group. They really were pathetic and this would not go down well. They would have to get stronger and he would make sure of it. First things first, he needed to pin point their weaknesses.

From behind Colton a black figure was seen speeding towards him with a sword in hand. The sword torn through Colton's abdomen with the blade horizontal. Coming to a pause in front of him was the man who'd been responsible for the net. The Black Bastard himself who held the sword in one hand and a sawn off shotgun in his other which was pointed towards Alexis.

"You two on the ground. Mistletoe & Vaetric, you're dead. Fisher & Ryker come at me."

"Sorry to disappoint you sir but you won't get far something like that." Colton replied cockily.

"That so?" Arken replied as his trigger finger grew a little itchy.

Black Ball Proving Grounds - Page 2 W4Zvpq5

Nodding to Kaito as he spoke the marine had a great admiration for the guy.

"I'll be honest with you sir, seeing how far someone like you has come and the dedication you have it's a real inspiration. I'm certain Rear Admiral Jones will love you and see you as a true inspiration as well."

Hearing the sounds of combat up ahead the marine closed his eyes and shook his head then looked towards Kaito. The poor blind guy didn't know what he was in for. But it seemed that Arken was up to his old tricks. The guy just couldn't train his recruits like a normal soldier. He had to test their strength against his own every damn time.

"Rear Admiral Jones is just up ahead. You might be able to tell. The sounds of combat is him. He likes to test out his recruits. He's a bit of an asshole like that." Turning to face Kaito and placing a hand on his chest he attempted to stop him in his place to make sure he didn't wander into the fight and get hurt.

"You might just want to hang back for a bit, things could get ugly and since none of you guys really know each other all that well, I think it'd be best to avoid getting in one another's way. It looks like two of them are already caught in a net and the other two look ready to double team him."

Looking at Alexis then at Colton the marine grinned. These two clearly didn't know who they were up against and they were going to end up in the hospital if they dared get too violent in this little sparing match.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaetric April 15th 2018, 14:17

Alexis dusted her hands off. Another day, another avoidance of trouble by someone other than herself. Even though she did most of the work for it. Seemed Colton had avoided the trap as well. The two other recruits, however, were much less impressive. Even though Alexis threw him into the net, Vaetric should've still avoided it. Seems he had also hit the other recruit on the wya down, shame. Anyway, she was safe, she won. Colton had to use his devil fruit powers, she simply dodged it. Winner.
-
"Well well well! Look whose arse landed in a net, lardarse!" She called down to him with a crooked grin. Vaetric was sniffling as he took his leg off of Seff's cheek with a murmured apology, rubbing the impact area of where he had fallen. AKA his backside. Why did Alexis throw him like that? She could've just moved to the side with him in tow. In fact, she liked to beat him up way more than a normal person should. It was like she hated him or something. "You -threw- me!" He accusted back, wiping his eyes. "Yeah? Should've dodged it." "I.. I should've dodged you throwing me..?" "..Yeah?"
-
Suddenly, a figure appeared behind Colton. Vaetric couldn't quite see, but Alexis could. He was going fairly fast, most likely their commanding officer, testing them with the net and so forth. Well, she'd get a gold star for avoiding, but a whack on the back of the head for teamwork. Oh well. He had a sawn off shotgun pointed toward Alexis. "Woah woah woah, no need to-TOMAHAWK!" She began, only to dive to the left, at the same time she unfastened one of her axes, giving an almighty throw toward the man. Well, he was fast, he was gonna dodge it. So she gave a quick calculation. Alright, Colton was most likely going to attack from his left, since he was around that area. May as well fire to the right to cut him off. Centre, left and right she had down, then she had to prepare for the inevitability of him jumping up or moving backward, but they'd reach that crossroad once they got there. While she was doing the calculation in the middle of a roll across the ground, she had already brought out her rifle, pointing it toward where she was sure he'd be if he tried to dash to his right side with the same speed he came with before.
-
Who ever said she was incapable of learning?
-
Meanwhile, Vaetric continued to wipe his eyes. "S..Sorry.." He mumbled, both to Seff again and Arken.
Vaetric
Vaetric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2