One Piece Rise and Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO ONE PIECE: RISE & FALL

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Rise & Fall a place to climb to the top, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival!
One Piece Rise & Fall News
New Site Design The site has had an upgrade in appearance please let us know of any glitches or problems you might discover due to the new design in the thread linked below! Linked Thread
Music Box

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on May 15th 2019, 14:04

Waste Away . . .

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Waste Away . . .  Empty Waste Away . . .

Post by Deviant January 31st 2018, 02:09

East Blue:::.
Midday, 12:41::.

Waste Away . . .  IE7kzfx
Waste Away . . .  5fx8pwD
Waste Away . . .  Ga96Rt5

Fortune had gifted the three known as Josh Wynter, Lyceum Tate & Eran Masters with not just a boat all be it small, but a sail as well. One of which Lyceum was able to put up and even doing a little sailing with. The only problem that stood before them was that they didn't know where they were headed or even how to navigate. The current was leading them from the island and the breeze only carried them on where it felt like. This may have been the beginning of Wynter's journey, but it was already very quickly beginning to look like the possible ending and that was the last thing he wanted. Wynter was looking for an adventure and not just some half assed excitement in his life.

Peering over board to see if he could find something that might offer some assistance Lyceum could see nothing but the deep blue gazing back at him and feel only hunger rifling through his gut. Popping a pain pill into his mouth as an ache kicked in from his spine, Lyceum turned to face Eran and Wynter.

"Well I don't know about either of you, but I've no idea where we're going, but I'm starting to feel pretty hungry right about now."

Perfect timing as Lyceum's belly howled in pain from lack of sustenance.

Nodding Wynter agreed.

"Well we might have been in a better situation if you two hadn't knocked me in to this crumby little boat."

"Accident's happen, can't undo them, so it's time we make the best of this situation."

Sighing Wynter turned to face Eran. he could see her wounds had been patched up and feel his own belly beginning to rumble too. It was all Lyceum's fault, or at least that's what he was going with.

"You haven't got like a pre cooked steak tucked away in that shirt have you?" Wynter asked drooling a little at the thought of a steak.

The weather was just as harsh with a beaming sun glaring down over the trio and reflecting from the blue. Slowly drifting through the waters, Wynter could feel his dreams slowly diminishing and falling apart. This was the last thing anyone wanted and it just wasn't fair.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Waste Away . . .  Empty Re: Waste Away . . .

Post by Sweet Dreams January 31st 2018, 03:14

Eran looked back at Wynter and rolled her good eye before she sat up, everything still hurt after her fight but at least she wasn't coughing up blood anymore or worse dead. But the bit of rest she had been trying to get ended when the two men she had been forced to travel with began to complain about their hunger. Granted she was just as hungry too but the difference was she didn't complain. She has had enough of their complaints stood up suddenly, and grabbed a nearby bucket going to the edge of the ship where she filled it up and then set it down on before taking off the jacket she wore.

Once again her large wings came to view, one of metal and gears the other of flesh and a downy white. Bringing the latter closer she started to look over it before plucking one of the larger feathers with a flinch. Offering it to Lyceum "Hold please" She said before bringing in the metal wings scanning it before she suddenly pulled out a tiny pin from the main base and caught a few of the blades that dropped as the pin was removed, then offering said blades to Wynter.

"Hold please," She said before putting the pin between her lips and opened her necklace pulling out a small black disk that she began rubbing the pin for a moment or two, before putting back the disk and closed her necklace. She then took back the feather and gingerly set the feather ontop the bucket of waters surface before setting the pin ontop it.

It would take a moment or two the feather and pin slowly started to spin before stopping, Eran looked towards the direction it was facing and nodded before picking up the feather and pin putting the feather in her pocket and the pin back in her wing before putting the pin back in her wing and took back the blades starting to put them back in place. "North is that way-" She says pointing in the way she had looked before she started putting her jacket back on. "If I recall there should be an Island nearby...giving the wind holds and no storms hit we should be there in a few hours."  
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant January 31st 2018, 03:32

The waves splashed against the boat as it drifted onwards and sun pounded down hard over the boat and it's small crew. Everything felt hot and with the hunger in their bellies things were only getting worse. Wynter was in a world of his own and as he started thinking with his belly instead of his brain, he reached into the water for a fish thinking if  he caught the bastard, he could cook it up with his hands and that'd be something right?

Reaching for what looked to be a salmon he wrapped his hand round it's body and was closing his grip slowly but surely when he felt something tap him and felt the fish slip through his grasp. His jaw dropped and heart sank a little before he turned to see Eran offering him throwing knives. He was a little curious where they came from but wasn't to start asking questions. Turning around begrudgingly due to the loss of his meal at the hands of Eran.

Looking across at Lyceum he could see that he was happily holding her jacket. With a bucket of water aboard and in front of Eran, there was a little confusion in the air, but it seemed best not to ask. Lyceum raised an eyebrow as she placed the pin in the bucket, he was just as confused as Wynter, but she seemed to know what she was doing. Which was more than could be said for these two.

"What're you--"
Lyceum placed his finger to his lips and shushed Wynter before he could carry on. Nodding Wynter waited to see what came off this odd display from Eran till she started putting herself back together again as she announced which way was North and how an island should be near by.

Astounded by this Wynter sat back in disbelief. Lyceum smirked realising that the girl could navigate and quickly nodded grabbing the ropes for the sails and changed their course. It was time they found an island and maybe some food too.

"That's a neat little trick you've got there Eran. You didn't tell us you could navigate."

"Yeah, that was really cool. I guess on wards to land!"

"Right you Wynter"

Turning to looking ahead to see where it would be that they would head Wynter was once again filled with excitement.

"Y'know, you guys never did say what it was you did." Looking to Eran and then Wynter for answers, Lyceum continued. "I'm a doctor, used to be part of a revolutionary war before I felt it was my time to move on, now I'm just a travelling doctor I guess. I doubt I'll be welcomed back to Hedge Drop anytime soon heh. What about you two?" he asked with a sense of relief getting things out in the open and off of his chest as he stood holding the ropes to the sails tight and watching as their ship sailed towards something that held a little more purpose than mindlessly drifting.[/color]
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 31st 2018, 22:04

"You never asked," She said as she leans back looking up at the clear blue sky as if watching or perhaps looking for something. Her mind had just started wandering only to be pulled back at the sound of a question and rose her head to look at the two travelers who in turn were staring back at her...

It took her a moment to recall what they had been talking about.

"I guess you could call me a Navigator? Use to travel the area with a merchant, but it actually be quiet a while since I've been on a boat so I'm glad my navigating skills aren't as rusty as my fighting.." She says as she idly tightens the glove on her left hand.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant January 31st 2018, 22:19

Listening intently to what Lyceum & Eran had to say about their pasts, Wynter grinned. It seems he'd found people who could potentially aid him in his life of work. But he couldn't just out right ask them to join him. That just wasn't done. What were the chances though? A doctor & a navigator met in the same day.

As both Eran & Lyceum turned to look at him for his reply Wynter opened his mouth to explain about himself. It had been a while since someone had asked and even longer since he'd even bothered telling anyone about himself or his past. But there was a time for everything.

"I never really did anything to be honest with you guys. I came from a pretty good family and well I wanted to be a pirate. I tried getting into the grand line by climbing aboard a ship but, turns out they weren't very pleased to find me. This is the first time in a while that I've actually had control over my life. My journey should've started a while ago, but it was kinda delayed."

Raising an eyebrow hearing his sad story Lyceum had a few more questions which raised themselves.

"Pirate. Really? So you must be after the one piece then I'm guessing?"

Nodding Wynter shyed away from Lyceum feeling like his dream might be a little stupid.

"Heh well it's good to see there's still kids like yourself who dream big. What do you want to accomplish?" Lyceum asked turning to Eran.

Wynter felt a little relieved getting this off his chest and even hearing Lyceum saying how it was good to dream big. Grinning a little as he hung his head over the boat's edge Wynter could see something just in the distance up ahead. Not quite an island, but not just a reflection.

There was something sticking up out of the water. A large structure seen to be just on the water's surface with a few large tall points sticking up and out of the water high above the water's surface. Raising an eyebrow, Wynter sat up looking onwards curiously questioning what it was his eyes had landed on.

Tilting his head, he figured he'd wait before mentioning anything about it as the boat motioned towards it slowly with the breeze pushing them onwards.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams January 31st 2018, 23:41

Eran's gaze softened slightly hearing Wynter talk about how he had never really been in control of his own life until now. She knew exactly how he felt "Noone should be able to control your life but you...To follow your dreams and live life the way YOU want..that's the wonderful thing about freedom."

As Lyceum turned the question on her, however, Eran looked away to the side a dark blush on her cheeks and began to draw tiny circles on the floor of the boat with her finger. "I'll tell you..but you have to promise not to laugh...both of you," She says looking at both men with seriousness in her eye. Once they did so she continued drawing circles on the boat taking a moment before she spoke "I want to find...Skypeia" She says her blush somehow becoming darker "I want to learn about it, the people there...everything.."
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant February 1st 2018, 00:17

Raising an eyebrow at the mention of not laughing Wynter turned his gaze back towards Eran as did Lyceum. Still standing and keeping an eye out for any land that may be ahead, he turned his gaze back towards Eran who seemed a little shy and maybe even a bit embarrassed about sharing her dream.

"Okay, I promise I won't laugh." Lyceum replied understanding that it couldn't be as far fetched as Wynter's dream. Nodding Wynter agreed to not laughing. He wasn't usually good at sticking to things like this, but he was really hoping he could. This time.

As Eran continued and mentioned about a place called Skypiea the name sounded familiar to Lyceum who pulled a small face trying to remember why he'd heard of it. As for Wynter he looked as if he'd just been told the Flagorl Bof was about to be Opticalised.

"What's a skypiea?" he asked curiously looking at Eran with little to no idea what she was talking about.

"I've heard of it, but I'm not sure why. It's that. I'm sure it's a place of myth right?"

"Myths? This already sounds so cool! Can we go? Is it far?"

Chuckling at Wynter's excitement about a place he hadn't even heard of two seconds ago, Lyceum raised his free hand and placed it on Eran's shoulder attempting to comfort her.

"Well I'm sure you'll find your way there. I mean you seem to really know what your doing as a navigator."

Raising his head and looking onwards out into the sea Lyceum continued to keep his eyes peeled. As for Wynter he reached into his breast pocket for the book he'd been given in Hedge drop. Removing it he opened it on the first page and started writing in it with a pen that came with the book. The flower fell out and before it was carried away on the breeze he snatched it up gently doing his best not to crush it.

Slotting the flower back into the book he finished what he was writing.

Lyceum spotted Wynter writing and raised an eyebrow. Looking to Eran he gestured to Wynter and what he was doing looking like he was going a little mad in his own little world with a book, a pen and the mad faces he was pulling as he wrote.

Little did the group know on their journey to the island Eran thought might be close by there was a little something just waiting for them and it could see them, even if they couldn't see it.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams February 1st 2018, 01:08

Eran looked between the two men a bit shocked by the fact they hadn't heard of such a place.most called her crazy when she spoke of her dream "Its a place..some say high in the sky somewhere far above us, an Island made of clouds, others say its a city of gold ,that the inhabitants that live there all have wings...but no one is sure how to get to it.." She says sighing as she looked up at the sky as if suddenly it was going to appear above them just because she looked.

She turned then as she felt a hand on her shoulder and offered a smile to Lyceum at his words "My dreams are the only thing I have...even if it kills me I will make sure they come true" She then looked towards Wynter and watched him for a moment before she finally spoke up "What are you doing?"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant February 1st 2018, 01:40

The words from Eran warmed Lyceum's heart making him about his own dreams and how maybe he wasn't the curse he always thought he was. But regardless, he would still always think that something was coming for him for all of his misdeeds. in his long life he'd made mistakes, but this one was starting to feel like one he was happy he made. Keeping his eyes on the prize of the blue around them he pulled on the sail a little tighter increasing the speed of the boat which sliced through the water picking up the pace. Hearing Eran question what it was that Wynter was doing as the breeze blasted through his hair Lyceum looked to him for the answer.

A little surprised by the sudden question he shut the book and slid it into his breast pocket again.

"Just adding Eran's dream to my book. This Skypiea place sounds really cool, so I'd really like going there too."

Smiling awkwardly Wynter turned away from them to look out across the blue once more. In doing so Lyceum smirked realising that despite his childish behaviour he had a heart. Looking out towards the same direction as Wynter the silhouette in the distance was suddenly becoming much clearer and both of them realised it was what remained of a ship.

"You guys see that?" Wynter asked as he spotted a single person on the remains of the ship waving in their direction.

"Yea, I see it. We should be cautious."

Turning to Eran to see what she made of it Lyceum heard the sound of splashing. His eyes widening he turned to see the source of the sound only to see Wynter missing from the boat and already in the water and on his way swimming towards the shipwreck.

"What're you doing?" Lyceum called after Wynter.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum