One Piece Rise and Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO ONE PIECE: RISE & FALL

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Rise & Fall a place to climb to the top, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival!
One Piece Rise & Fall News
New Site Design The site has had an upgrade in appearance please let us know of any glitches or problems you might discover due to the new design in the thread linked below! Linked Thread
Music Box

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on May 15th 2019, 14:04

Bastards!

Go down

Bastards! Empty Bastards!

Post by Deviant March 16th 2018, 21:20

South Blue, Briss Kingdom:::.
Midday, 12:34PM::.

Rain rain go away, please come back another day . . .

No matter how much the citizens wanted it, the Briss Kingdom was drenched from top to bottom, large puddles found themselves throughout the town. The town square was empty, streets were baron and skies were grey. A miserable day for a wonderful kingdom. It was such a shame really. Only those bathed in royal blue and heavenly white which soon turned dim thanks to the Heaven's above were seen patrolling the streets armed with rifles in hand and swords hanging from their waists. The amount of marines seemed to be more than normal as they were patrolling in pairs down each street.

The bars throughout the Briss Kingdom were filled and full of good cheer with the voices of many echoing far and wide. The perfect place for crooks to congregate and even recruit. The local circus was also in town and even they had shut down for the day and retired to the bar seeking to drown their sorrows or perhaps celebrate. Either way the drink was flowing much like the rain. As Marines occasionally checked bars to make sure there were no fights breaking out or potential problems cropping up amongst unruly patrons they would do a quick check up on the usual suspects. From the Bad Idea Bear to Nox the Nasty they were all accounted for and keeping out of trouble.

The patrol would continue and the rain would do so too.

Bastards! 058mFlx

Feeling the rain drops sliding down his torso and dripping from his hat gun expert and newbie pirate Spike Avery reached into the air stretching out and cracking his bones. It'd been a while since he'd had the chance to stretch out properly. Sitting up he remembered where he was and how'd he'd gotten there too. Riding in the back of a carriage delivering chickens. He wondered how he'd managed to fall asleep and remain asleep but he was a heavy sleeper. A real heavy sleeper. The clucking of the chickens quickly begun to hammer away at his patience. Looking skywards to see how hard the rain was getting he turned his gaze towards the drivers of this little carriage who were an old couple who appeared to be much better equipped for the rain than Spike was.

Picking himself up Spike reached into his pocket and removed a couple of coins. Tapping the lady on the shoulder from behind Spike quickly caught her attention and dropped the coins into her hand. Smiling at his kindness she pocketed the beli and smiled to Spike.

"Thank you, I'll get Harold to pull over here."

Nodding to her Spike reached for his two large guns which he'd left to one side in the back. Pulling them up and over his torso allowing them to hang from his torso via straps which crossed one another over his torso. As the carriage came to a halt Spike hopped off the back.

"Have a safe journey young man."

Saluting to the old couple Spike turned to face the long stretch of town which stood before him. All he could see were Marines, puddles and miserable grey skies. Seemed like the perfect weather for the job he was here for.

Reaching into his other pocket Spike removed a piece of paper. Old tattered and folded numerous times. Looking down over the paper he took in all there was to take in from the paper. It was a picture of Naval Captain Smiley.

Spike held no grudge against the man, but someone wanted him dead and he was happy to oblige considering the money involved. He'd be able to get himself a nice shiny new ship, or some new bits for his guns. Maybe he could hire a navigator or find one in this kingdom.

Only time would tell...
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Bastards! Empty Re: Bastards!

Post by Guest March 16th 2018, 23:46

Dagon did not have a choice.. all the fish had moved or was either quite lowly populated around the island he called his home he had to leave or he would starve to death. Would death be so bad though maybe he would be reunited with his family and his old friend. No non of them would probally want him to die at this young age.

It had been with heavy heart dagon had torn the cabin apart so no one would know that anyone where living there. And after paying one last visit to toms grave he roamed his caves trying to find beli the metal that humans seemed to love so much. after managing to get about a sack full he, blocked the entrance to the underwater cave and begun his journey swimming to the nearest island that he had seen on one of toms old map.

after a few days of swimming (and having to stopped to sink a ship that actually had fired at him) he finally reached his destination. Briss kingdom

as it rained he dident bother covering up when he came out of the water, and begun to walk down the road he sensed humans ahead alot of them, so he figured thats where the town was. and the buildings in the distance seemed to prove him right.

as he entered the town he stopped and looked around a bit confused. and asking someone seemed to be hard as most of the people around him either hurried to get away from the rain or made sure to keep as much distance as possible from him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant March 17th 2018, 00:24

Bastards! 058mFlx

Walking down the street pushing through the rain Spike did his best to spot a bar as he had no idea where this Captain Smiley would be located. Deciding that he would avoid the marines until he was to make his move he kept an eye open for a bar. The sooner he found a bar the sooner he could start making plans.

Stepping through a few puddles and doing his best to ignore how irritating it was having these puddles drenching his feet and how the rain soaked him right the way through, Spike finally found a source of shelter and made for the shelter as quickly as he could manage. Hoping that the ammunition and his guns weren't getting so wet they wouldn't fire Spike took a second to look over his guns.

The two larger ones had been, but his smaller ones the two cheshire flintlocks were still bone dry. They would be enough to keep him safe from anyone who chose to bring down the hammer on to him.

As he rested beneath the shelter he headed for the door to this establishment only to see the doors open before him and two Naval soldiers begin making their way out of the bar.

Dipping his head and stepping to the side Spike gestured for the soldiers to make their way past him. The soldiers paused for a moment and looked at Spike closely inspecting how heavily armed he was.

Wanting to avoid combat until it was necessary resulted in Spike losing his weapons unfortunately. The first marine withdrew his rifle swinging it upwards to hit Spike in the jaw knocking him on to his arse. At this point he caught the rifle in his hands and pointed it at Spike's face.

"No body carrying that much weaponry on a day like this is just passing through. You've clearly got some ulterior motive. Officer Starks remove the individual's weapons. We're confiscating them."

Taking on board what was said Spike played ball. As much as he would've loved to deal out a world of pain to these two instead he let the two get away with his weapons.

"Should you require these weapons back, you may collect them at the Marine Head quarters in three days time. But until then you best be careful cause we're gonna have our eyes on you."

Nodding Spike waited until the two soldiers left to get to his feet. Picking himself up and feeling a little frustration coursing through his body he passed a glance over his shoulder to see the soldier who'd hit him was making a call about him and informing his comrades of his latest haul of weapons.

Dickbag!

This was fine though as Spike didn't need his weapons to kill Captain Smiley.

Pushing open the doors to the bar Spike quickly made for the bar. Pulling up a stool he knocked on the bar drawing the attention of the bartender from another customer who she was busying speaking to. Probably flirting for tips. Dumb Harlot!

Approaching Spike the lady sighed with an unimpressed and miserable expression on her face.

"How can I help ya luv?" she asked.

Sliding the picture of Captain Smiley across the bar Spike pointed to the picture of him and gestured 'where?'

Raising the picture up and looking at it the bar tender raised an eyebrow then looked back towards Spike curiously and at the same time a little concerned that someone this shady had entered her bar.

"What you want with him?" she asked uncertain of weather or not she should answer.

Raising his hand Spike gave her his answer and he wasn't the type to lie. Running his finger across his throat he clearly indicated he was planning on killing the bastard.

The bar tender's face changed a little and she looked at him in shock.

"I'm not sure, I can answer that."

Gripping a bottle from the bar with his right hand Spike quickly smashed it on the bar and stood up reaching over the bar with the remainder of the bottle pressing it against the bar tender's neck threatening her.

Unfortunately this caught the attention of the rest of the bar who either put their drinks down, stood up or raised their voices making it clear that they weren't about to stand by and watch Spike continue with his actions.

Bastards! EmyRyJF

With rain pouring down over him and crashing down so heavily, it was proving to be a bit of a pain, but in events such as this if something needed being done Tayuki was the man for the job. Moving through the streets under a large brown robe Tayuki Spotted Marines all throughout the streets and realised he couldn't afford to be caught by them.

He was on a solo mission as of today, one of which was of utmost importance. Sliding down an alleyway as a couple of marines made their way towards him Tayuki was able to avoid them. He'd been sent to the Bliss Kingdom to rescue a member of the revolutionary army whose execution was to be held today.

Concealing a flintlock beneath his robes along with a strong set of skills in the field of combat, he made sure to keep them to himself until he needed to reveal them.

Stepping out of the other end of the alleyway Tayuki tried to gauge his current location from the map he'd already seen of the town and did his best to memorise. From what he was able to remember Tayuki needed to head further down this street and then left followed by the second right.

However his plans were slightly halted when two marine patrols came down the street opposite ends of the street and Tayuki realised he couldn't quite run without raising suspicion, but nor could he remain as he was. They'd easily recognise him as his face was plastered all over the place because of his bounty which currently stood at a grand total of 52,000,000 Beli.

Spotting an individual up ahead who looked out of the ordinary and like a possible new comer Tayuki approached him quickly making sure to stand on the end which left him with a nice escape route.

If word got out a revolutionary soldier was here it would cause chaos to ensue and the execution would possibly go ahead earlier.

"Hello there, I'm currently new to this place, I just wanted to ask a few questions if that is alright with yourself?" Tayuki asked hoping this fishman wouldn't recognise him.

He'd worked with many fishmen in his years in the revolutionary army as it was so as strange as it was to see one here in the blues as opposed to the Grand Line and New World he was able to easily accept his presence and understand he must've had some reason for being here. He just now hoped that this guy would be kind enough to help him out.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2018, 00:16

Dagon was getting frustrated. He did not know where to go or whom to ask and the rain started to bother him. sure he liked the wetness but there is a big difference between living in water and having small drops of it hit your skin every second. the bag with coins rattled as he moved and prepared to go to the nearest building when he suddenly heard as mall voice coming from the left of him and he looked down. hearing the man wanting to ask some questions He hadent even noticed the two marine patrols yet well he had sensed something but due to them not getting closer he had simply assumed they where keeping their distance from him as all the others.
"i dont know anything about this place i never been here before you know where i can buy food i have money." he shaked the bag
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant March 21st 2018, 01:27

Bastards! 058mFlx

"LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"HANDS OFF TURD PIKE"

"I'LL CALL THE MARINES!"

The words kept coming all of which bounced off of Spike as quickly as they left the patron's mouths, Spike wasn't bothered by their words nor their angered expressions as they raised their fists and reached for anything that could be used as a weapon including actual weapons.

Gripping the bar tender's shirt tighter Spike pulled her on to the bar laying her flat on her back of which he then turned on the bar stool turning to face the patrons with the bottle's sharpened edges against her neck.

"Oh christ! P-please . . . "

Holding up the picture of Smiley once more Spike suggested she tell him his whereabouts.

Looking towards her patrons who were even more enraged the bar tender gulped loudly trying to console herself about her current situation.

"You do realise the moment you let me go they're going to come after you right?" she said trying to convince Spike to leave her alone. Smirking at her words Spike applied more pressure to her neck and leaned into towards her ear.

"Shh"

Thrusting the picture closer to her face with his free hand Spike suggested once more he just wanted to know Smiley's location.

"FUCKIN' LET 'ER GO YA BASTARD!"

The bottle had gently pierced her neck and a small drop of blood ran from the cut rolling down her neck. Realising he meant business as the blood hit the edge of her neck and dripped to the ground the bar tender let a single tear begin to form too. This is where she started to realise he might actually end her life regardless.

"Alright. He's going to be at either the Marine Head Quarters, or the execution platform. The head quarters is at the North East of town. The execution platform is along a road to leading to the right from the head quarters. You can't miss it as it's a dead end deep within the caverns."

Applying more pressure the bar tender screeched loudly in panic as the bottle sunk in slightly deeper and torn a little more of her neck open. The tears begun running down her face streaming down her cheeks.

"Aarrrgh! What more do you want?! I told you what you wanted to know!"

"THATS IT!"

Once voice shouted as the owner of the voice made his voice and actions heard. Reaching for his flintlock the bounty hunter Hogan fired off a quick shot with Spike Avery in his eye line. Spike had been counting on this realising that he was going to be mobbed the second he let her go, so he'd planned for this contingency. As the flintlock appeared, Spike let go of the bar tender whilst using his other hand to grip a large bottle from the bar top and launch it towards the flintlock.

The bar tender fell from the bar head first into the ground with her fellow patrons some of whom quickly made their way towards her in shock of Spike's actions. They wished to help her or at least save her. The bullet shattered the bottle splintering the glass into many directions along with the alcohol.

Whilst this happened chaos quickly ensued as all eyes were either on the bar tender or Spike who hopped from his bar stool on to the bar. Making his way across it he stepped on the hands of two patrons and snatched up box of matches from the hands of one of them.

Another two shots were fired towards him. One of which hit the mirror behind the bar shattering it to pieces and the second which hit a target, just not Spike. The bullet tore through the neck of a patron at the bar whose scream filled the bar joining forces with the voices of angry members.

Leaping from the edge of the bar towards the door Spike paused turning with the box of matches and quickly lit one which he flicked towards the large mob of patrons.

With the large amount of alcohol which had just been spilt the match quickly found a friend who gave the flame reason to grow in size. Turning and making his way through the doors Spike could hear the screams of agony as the bar launched itself into a blessed hellfire of nightmares.

Now Spike knew where to go and was ready to give Smiley all he had and take his guns back along the way. Looking for the North star in the sky above Spike took a few moments to figure it out. He'd heard about it before from his father as he seemed to use it to navigate when they were on the road.

Once he'd done that Spike took off as fast as he could heading towards the Marine Head Quarters. It was time he got to work.

Bastards! EmyRyJF

As Tayuki spoke to the fishman he hope he'd be more useful in terms of his knowledge of the place but instead the response he received wasn't quite what he was looking for. Laughing a little to himself Tayuki replied to him with a light hearted smile.

"Nice to know it's not just me then heh. Food sounds good though. I did see a small place on my way I wouldn't mind showing you."

Watching as the fishman shook his bag of money Tayuki looked towards the Marines and continued with his speech.

"Word of caution, I wouldn't shake that thing around up here. Not with the amount of Marines on duty."

Tayuki watched as the two marine patrols continued walking taking little to notice of himself & the fishman. It appeared his plan worked, which was good. The irked him a little, but he couldn't complain, he'd been in far worse.

"I dunno about you, but I wouldn't mind getting out of this rain. Shall we?" Tayuki continued once more to the fishman hoping he'd agree. The rain wasn't going to be of much use to either of them, especially not Tayuki with his plan to rescue a comrade from certain death at the hands of the bastard marine Captain Smiley.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2018, 16:36

"so shall we start heading for that place that sell food and get out of this pesky rain. i may be a fishman but there is a diffrence between having water drip on your skin and being covered in it underwater." there was a hint of impatience in his tone and as the other one implied that the marines might try take his money he actually laughed "let them try i have the right to defend my belongings dont i" Dagon grinned showing his sharp teeth.

as the other mentioned getting out of the rain he just nodded and gestured for the other to lead the way. Now a bit more cautiously keeping an eye on the marines.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum