One Piece Rise and Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO ONE PIECE: RISE & FALL

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Rise & Fall a place to climb to the top, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival!
One Piece Rise & Fall News
New Site Design The site has had an upgrade in appearance please let us know of any glitches or problems you might discover due to the new design in the thread linked below! Linked Thread
Music Box

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on May 15th 2019, 14:04

Devil Fruit Template

Go down

Devil Fruit Template Empty Devil Fruit Template

Post by Deviant June 28th 2016, 10:38

Devil Fruit Sheet

Want to make your own devil fruit? This is where you will find the custom devil fruit template. Just below is the template so lets see what you create. Not all mastery levels are needed as not all fruits will have such evolution whilst others may have allot more. In these events the maximum levels will be five and the least is two. However for fruits which have less levels they will take much longer whilst fruits with more levels will come much quicker.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gFMl1tj.jpg[/img]

[color=Black][b]Devil Fruit Name:[/b][/color] Japanese name goes here if ya know it!

[color=Black][b]Translation:[/b][/color] English Translation goes here!

[color=Black][b]Appearance of the Fruit:[/b][/color] How the fruit looks goes here!

[color=Black][b]Type:[/b][/color] Paramecia, Logia or Zoan goes here!

[color=Black][b]Abilities of the fruit:[/b][/color] The main power of the fruit goes here!

[color=Black][b]Weaknesses:[/b][/color] List the fruit's weaknesses here!

[color=Black][b]Mastery levels[/b][/color]
[color=Black][b]1st Level[/b][/color]First level of the fruit's powers go here!
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down