One Piece Rise and Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO ONE PIECE: RISE & FALL

Greetings & welcome to One Piece Rise & Fall a place to climb to the top, make friends & sail the sea. You can take whichever path you choose from a life of justice to a life of piracy and anything in between. Have fun upon the deadly seas that await your arrival!
One Piece Rise & Fall News
New Site Design The site has had an upgrade in appearance please let us know of any glitches or problems you might discover due to the new design in the thread linked below! Linked Thread
Music Box

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on May 15th 2019, 14:04

Tick-Tock!

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tick-Tock! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tick-Tock!

Post by Sweet Dreams February 1st 2018, 02:23

"But wouldn't a burning marine warship just draw unwanted attention..especially one sitting at the dock? I mean you were the only one who heard the alarms they sounded or others would have shown up by now..don't you think?" She says with a shrug as she goes to collect thinks from back in the dining hall and kitchen, spices shed find or bits of drying meat she had already made.

Once back above deck hed see her stuffing a jar of red liquid into her bag humming happily before throwing it back over her shoulder "What is it you are after anyway?"

Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant February 1st 2018, 02:44

Tick-Tock! - Page 3 HVPxxaJ

Hearing Annie's concerns, Genzo nodded agreeing with her to an extent but at the same time he had already built up an answer for her which he was ready to deploy the second she finished speaking.

"True, however it is early and soon the cargo will be heading into town. We only have a few hours left to plan the heist. So if we set the ship alight now, then we may draw interest to the ship. But it will pull away some of the marines from the cargo to investigate the blaze as well as try to put it out. So it may make our job a little bit easier."

Waiting for Annie to collect her bits and pieces Genzo stood at the gang plank to the ship holding the rope in hand. Inhaling and exhaling he did his best to try and make his cigarette last.

Eventually Annie arrived with hands full of cooking supplies to which Genzo roled his eyes. He never understood why some people took so much with them when it was all cooking ingredients. As long as it was a simple bit of meat with the infections cooked out of it he was happy. Watching as Annie made her way over to him Genzo received yet another question.

"Geez for a sociopath you sure do ask allot of questions. Lets just keep it on a need to know basis. All you need to know is it's nothing of value to you, but a very valuable item to me. Now can we go?"
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

https://onepieceriseandfall.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams February 1st 2018, 05:24

He would suddenly feel a cold chill fall over the area they were in and if it would look back he would realize there was something off about the bright bear suit wearing woman. This cold aura it was almost choking, it was nothing like the dangerous nature that Annie had been giving off earlier, no that had been child's play compared to this suffocating aura she now seemed to give off, like a mad beast in search to quench its endless bloodlust. No not a beast...Genzo might realize he was now in the presence of a true blue bloodthirsty monster. One that seemed suddenly pissed at him...

Suddenly she had closed the space between them and had placed a paw on his shoulder, the large plushy paw held a strange hidden weight that if he hadn't been prepared for might make his knees buckle before she spoke. Her tone was just as soft as before the only thing that had changed strangely was the bubbly tone he had been hearing her speaking in this whole time. 

"You best listen and listen good, because I'm going to say this once and only once, I don't appreciate being called such things like sociopath-" He could hear grinding of teeth beneath the bears head "I made this deal with you for the sole purpose of having fun, the chance at some meat and the money are just a nice bonus. I don't know about you but I don't see being called names like that fun! Do it again and not only is this deal off but not even a mountain of meat and all the money in the world would stop my wrath. I promised I wouldn't eat you but I never said I wouldn't kill you if you pissed me off enough..do we understand each other? Yes? Good!"

Suddenly the weight on his shoulder was gone and she was skipping, yes fucking skipping to the ship's ramp "Let's go demon boy its late and you're gonna need rest for tomorrow!~" She says the bubbly tone once again back.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant February 1st 2018, 10:12

The sudden weight on his shoulder sent a chill down his spine and confusion too. Was it something he said? Turning to face the bear suit wearing girl, Genzo could sense something was off. She didn't seem happy. As the smoke billowed from his cigarette he heard words about not eating him, but nothing had been said about not killing him. He wanted so sorely to respond with a cocky "You'll have to try then" but thought best not. As Annie removed her paw and skipped down the gang plank he shook his head trying to comprehend just what went through this manic girl's head. She truly was one of God's special creatures. Or maybe she was one of the Devil's rejects like himself.

Either way, it seemed this would be a valuable ally not to piss off.

Removing his cigarette from his lips and placing it on the rope Genzo watched as flames begun to grow in size from tiny pitiful things into large monster like flames ready to engulf the ship. Letting got of the rope and watching it swing to hit the mast he walked down the gang plank with Annie watching as the ship started to light up. Soon it would be a full scale blaze encompassing the entire ship.

"I don't need rest, just to go over the plan with you. I'll lead the way."

Taking the lead Genzo started to guide Annie back towards the inn he was staying at.

"We'll have to climb in through the window as the doors are shut, but it's not too far."
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Location : 0/3 Tall, Dark & Handsome Well I'm none of the 3, but I'll settle for Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams February 2nd 2018, 00:29

Annie let him lead the way, seeming content just to skip her cares away and look around the area to her confusion. For weeks she had heard the sound of footsteps and the hustle and bustle of the marine ship. But now as they walked to where ever he had been staying all the sounds she could hear was the sound of their own footsteps. In dark streets like this another person might get jumpy or nervous but not Annie, in a place like this with it being so still so quiet she felt only one thing.

"Peaceful.." She says softly an gives a sigh before casting a glance behind her, she could barely see it against the starry sky but there was smoke coming from where the ship was, but it seemed the fire was still eating slowly since the glow of flames couldn't be seen yet, They had time but Annie felt sad suddenly, once the ship was fully alight this peaceful night would end..

Once they had arrived at the Inn she let her partner go first watching him climb up to the window that seemed to lead to his room she put her bat across her back to free both hands before she brought out the claws on her hands and backing up a bit took running start at the wall and then right before she was to run into it she leap, as far as her powerful legs would send her into the air before her claws found purchase in the bricks. It didn't take long before she had climbed into the window and her claws once again vanished "That was fun...should do that more often"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant February 2nd 2018, 18:44

The silence of the night was nice and peaceful. It left Genzo time to go over the plan numerous times in his head which helped iron out any problems he may come across. Smirking to himself as he reached the back of the tavern Genzo hopped up on to a crate where he performed a wall run and pulled himself up on to the lowered porch over the beer garden at the back of the tavern.

Performing a second wall run up towards a window Genzo pulled himself in through the open window he'd left open.

As he pulled himself in Genzo motioned over towards the bed where he sat down. Moments later he watched as Annie joined him. A little less graceful, but still now in the room he closed it up and drew the curtains.

Removing his Arctic Demon disguise which mainly consisted of a mask, shoulder pad, breast plate and brown leather shin pads Genzo revealed his face before Annie and smiled at her.

"Well now you've seen my face you can even id me to people now. We should get to the plan."

Reaching over towards the desk Genzo removed a large scroll of paper which he laid out over his lap. He'd drawn a rough sketch of the town as a map so he could plan things. There were scribbles scattered all over it and even a few failed ideas.

"This is a rough sketch of the town we can use. The cargo is being taken along this street. Word has gotten out that the cargo is taking this route so there will be allot of other people after it. So we'll have company. There are some rooftops which looks directly out onto the path it's taking which I was planning on using to my advantage by leaping on top and finding a way in through the roof."[b/]

Looking up at Annie he smirked.

[b]"But I've got a better idea now. Do you think it'd be possible for me to fit in that suit with you? If not we'll get hold of a small cart. If you can get me close then I can climb out and under the carriage so I can cut a hole in from the bottom. Then if you man the rooftops you can keep an eye out for anyone who might be seen as a threat and deal with them. That's my thinking, but I'm open to other ideas."
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams February 6th 2018, 23:33

Annie watched quietly as he removed his disguise, she might have commented on his handsomeness if he hadn't been such an asshole to her before. 

So when he first proposed the idea of them being in the bear suit together she shook her head quickly "Sorry but no one goes in this suit with me" Annie was not going to deal with this guy's body pressed against her bare skin if she could help it.

Crossing one leg over the other as he explained his new plan she seems to think this over "I suppose it could work..even if  it draws attention no one would realize you'd already be inside so..we could give it a shot"
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant February 7th 2018, 00:51

Tick-Tock! - Page 3 QUGENcf

6:00AM

The plan that Genzo and Annie had come up with was agreed upon. Now the execution was going to be interesting. With the sun rising high in the sky with a powerful glow that shone through the clouds high in the sky, the town was bathed in a warm glow readying the battle field that would be the high street ready for the players for the heist which would befall them. Just outside of the town was the carriage on it's way. A horse at either end on in front and one behind with a Marine. Aboard the carriage another two marines and then inside the carriage the item of such value everybody wanted.

Genzo had prepared himself by throwing on his Arctic Bandit disguise and snatched a cart from behind the tavern which Annie could use to take up to the carriage with a few supplies he'd snatched from the kitchen. There were fruits and even some fresh veg snatched from the garden. Standing before Annie with the cart Genzo spoke.

"Right, so the plan is you take this to the cart and offer them to buy something. I will give you the signal once I'm on board. Then you leave and reach the rooftops following the carriage while I snatch the loot."

Getting on his knees Genzo slid under the cart using a belt to hold his midriff up and in place against the underside of the cart. As for his hands and feet he would hold them up clinging on to underside boards which held the cart together.

"Best thing right now would be for you to make your way on to the streets now to avoid suspicion of you suddenly turning up as the carriage arrives."

Tick-Tock! - Page 3 OyXQCoR

Feeling well rested and in a much better position than he had originally, Wilfred stretched as the sun shone down over his body. The warm glow that sun kissed his torso put a smile on his face. Reaching for his scalpels and checking he still had all of his other belongings he grinned. Today was going to be a fun day. Not quite the start of his crew, but a day of adventure where he could at least buy a ship he hoped.

Making his way to the edge of the rooftop he'd slept on Wilfred clambered down and made his way into the bar below. Smelling the succulent scents of the breakfast that had been served up to patrons who seemed to already be pouring in, he spotted an empty table where it seems someone had ordered a full english breakfast and left to grab some condiments, Wilfred sized this opportunity, manoeuvring over towards the table, he quickly kicked over a chair in the direction of the patron so when he turned he'd trip over it distracting him from the loss of his breakfast.

Hearing the sound of a crash Wilfred smirked and slid his hand beneath the plate as he walked into the kitchen door ignoring the voices of concerned cooks who questioned who he was. He made his way to the back door and straight out plate in hand. Moving around the corner of the building next door Wilfred begun climbing the crates stacked up behind with a single hand till he was on a new roof.

A good vantage point for the carriage would be handy and as he sat now keeping his eyes peeled and filling his belly Wilfred watched as groups of Marines made their way from the HQ down the street towards the docks.

Had plans changed? Was the loot coming in via ship?

Turning his gaze he watched a few soldiers who passed by to hear them speaking about an arson on the loose. Putting two and two together he figured someone had been trying to draw marines away from the loot being delivered and smirked. It was a smart move, but not smart enough. In taking marine attention away from the loot, he was only making it easier for other crooks too.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Dreams February 9th 2018, 04:53

Annie had looked the cart and found a spot under the seat to hide her bat but sighed realizing one problem "Might find it strange that a girl in a bear suit is trying to sell them something huh?" She asked sighing "I guess this calls for the "Normal" look," She says with a grumble before suddenly reached back, and undid an until now hidden zipper on the back of her suit before reaching up and tugged off her bare head.

The face underneath was one you would not think would belong to a cannibalistic mad woman. Skin as pale as porcelain,only to make the short red hair and sparkling sea blue eyes stand out even more. Strangely enough, her eyes seemed to be always tear-filled as if she would break out crying at any moment.

But it soon became clear she wasn't just a pretty face but the whole package. As she removed the rest of her bear suit revealing a body in its prime, a full bosom, wide hips that swayed with every step and legs that went on for DAYS. Add the fact she was wearing very little in the forms of a midriff shirt and short shorts with some basic shoes on her feet. As she soon got on the cart and smiles a smile that spread almost painfully looking on her face revealing her razor-sharp needle teeth. 

Once her suit was put in her backpack and placed by her side they set out. It was found quickly between her goddess like looks and energy she soon had actually sold some of the goods they had.
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant February 9th 2018, 21:28

Tick-Tock! - Page 3 OyXQCoR

Finishing the breakfast, Wilfred slid down the angled portion of the roof towards the edge where he sat with feet hanging over the edge. Looking to the left and then the right Wilfred couldn't see much throughout the streets other than the regular citizens of the town going about their daily lives and a rather good looking young lady with a cart of goods to sell.

Taking his time to look around and figure out who else if anyone was after the loot Wilfred spotted another person atop the roof of a bar opposite him. Smirking he leapt from the rooftop landing on his feet on the ground.

It seemed the others who would be attacking were either in hiding or still asleep. Motioning towards the rather attractive looking lady with the cart Wilfred searched his pockets for beli, the more he had the better things he could buy.

Tick-Tock! - Page 3 QUGENcf

Genzo hadn't ever thought about what Annie might've looked like under the suit, but when she did remove it, he was already in place beneath the cart and only saw how her legs suddenly became much thinner and the suit drooped down below the edge of the cart before it was snatched back up again.

Shrugging Genzo tapped the bottom of the cart.

"C'mon Annie, it's time we make our move."

Moving out into the town's long stretch of high street he could feel the heat beginning to get to him with his fingers beginning to sweat and discomfort making itself known. But he wasn't about to give in.

Looking around he could see citizens of this town already going about their days this early in the morning and spotted a couple making their way towards the cart to make some purchases. Muttering quietly beneath the cart Genzo struggled to keep himself in place. Tapping back on the bottom of the cart he was trying to hint to Annie to move and stop selling the goods. They needed to have some to sell to the one with the loot aboard.

"Hi miss, what have you got?" a voice asked Annie. Looking towards the man's feet Genzo rolled his eyes. All he could see was a set of black militant looking boots.

Little did the trio who found themselves on the high street know however was that the carriage had already begun it's journey down the high street and was already in sight by the other bandits looking to get their hands on Genzo's precious loot.
Deviant
Deviant
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum